Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Getting It Done!

Even though I teach several group fitness classes each week, I still feel the need to do a couple additional workouts to round out my schedule. Currently, I don't have any scheduled classes on Tuesdays, Fridays, or over the weekend, so I like to do at least a little something most of those days. Sometimes, I go to the gym and hit up another instructor's class or do some lifting on my own, but there are days when I just have to get it done at home. Today was one of those days.  So...with 2 kids playing around me, I did my 25 minute workout and was POURING sweat when I was finished! Sure, I might have had to pause the DVD a couple of times and dodge my daughter's tiny toes, but I felt so good when I was done that it would be worth hurdling many more obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment