Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Avocado Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps

Egg salad. I love it! But, I'm not a big fan of mayo. So this summer, I had the idea to make egg salad with mashed avocado. And boy is it good! I revisited my summer genius idea today and made my avocado egg salad and ate it on large butter lettuce leaves with a couple tomatoes and slices of cucumber.


This is so easy to make! 

1 large avocado, mashed
4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
large lettuce leaves
grape tomatoes
sliced cucumber (I cut mine in strips so it's easier to wrap)

Combine avocado and eggs in a bowl. Season with mustard, salt, and pepper to your personal taste. Spoon mixture onto large lettuce leaves and garnish with slices of cucumber, tomatoes, and whatever vegetables you like. Wrap it up like a burrito and eat! Makes 2 servings.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment