Friday, November 8, 2013

Cozy Orange Yoga Gear

Recently I tried a new brand of yoga clothing, Cozy Orange. As part of Cozy Orange's "Glam Squad", I received the Gemini Tank in True Teal and Gemini Pants in Raven Black and True Teal, to review. I was so excited to try some new yoga gear! Right out of the package, the fabric of both the tank and pants was super soft. The fabric has retained this softened after multiple washes, and both pieces have retained their shape and stretch as well.
Ready to teach class
When I tried the pants on, the first thing I noticed was how comfortable and flattering the waistband is. It doesn't dig in at all and it looks smooth under whatever top I wear with it. The Gemini pants have a good amount of stretch, giving a feeling of light compression without being too restrictive. The only thing I would change about these pants is to have them available in multiple lengths as they are a few inches too long (as usual for me!).

The Gemini yoga tank is another very nice piece. The seaming gives a flattering shape and again, the fabric feels great on. An interesting feature of this tank is that it has an adjustable shelf bra. I didn't find this to be especially helpful as it didn't feel super supportive and I would always wear a sports bra under the top anyway. However, for anyone who doesn't require/desire strong support, it is nice that you can adjust the band to make the fit more custom. I do like the True Teal color. It's colorful without being overwhelming. 

Overall, I really enjoy wearing both of these pieces of clothing and look forward to trying more of the Cozy Orange line!

No comments:

Post a Comment